Pre-registration Delayed Until October 2021
We regret to announce that due to circumstances beyond our control pre-registration for TITG®2022 has had to be delayed until October 2021. We will keep you updated if this changes in the interim.
In the meantime we have been working hard to deliver refunds to those people who did not want to defer their registration for 2021 forward to 2022. We have also transferred over 1500 registrations forward from 2021 to 2022 and those people will receive revised tickets via email in the next few days.
You should also note that staff at the Macdonald Aviemore Resort will not be taking any hotel bookings for TITG®2022 until pre-registration reopens in October 2021.
We thank you for your patience, understanding and ongoing support as we work through these challenging times. We look forward to seeing you at TITG® “The Return” in August 2022.
If you have any questions regarding this please contact George at: email@example.com